ELISI provides the following services to the students, willing to study in Canada. ELISI does not charge fees to the students for these services.
Assessment and Advising
- Assess students’ academic records, extra-curricular activities, and standardized testing scores to help to identify the best academic institution for them.
- Evaluate the needs and requirements of each student; complete student-sponsor questionnaire, transcripts, and standardized test scores.
- As and when required, help students locate the right Canadian institution to assess and convert students’ international credentials into the Canadian equivalent.
- As and when required, assist in application groundwork.
- Provide guidance for student permit requirements and visa application process.
- Communicate with the admission representatives in Canadian institutions to acquire all necessary travel documents, including the I-20 form on time, to avoid delays in acquiring the student permit. However, it is the student’s responsibility to apply for necessary visas on time.
- Arrange a pre-departure orientation session for the students. The orientation covers all relevant information about Canada, i.e., climate, culture, living, and studying in Canada.
Accommodation and Airport Pickup
- Assist and arrange accommodation for our incoming students (on request).
- Pick up students on arrival and drop them to the new home (on request).
- Provide mentoring and support to students throughout graduation years and beyond.